Gluten/Dairy/Egg/Soy Free Day 1

Today I began this elimination diet.  It was easy to not eat any of the food I shouldn't, but in reality, I think it is because I didn't really eat anything today, which I know is not good.

My plan for tomorrow is a breakfast smoothie with almond milk, salad for lunch, and chicken breast, veggies and rice for dinner.  This might end up being my plan for every day of the next three weeks.  We'll see.

I also have made a plan to do the following every day:

1. Practice French with Duolingo.
2. Mediate for 10 minutes with Mindspace.
3. Sing a minimum of two songs with Sing.
4. Exercise for a minimum of 10 minutes.
5. Enter my weight, food, and exercise into MyFitnessPal daily.
6. And journal here or in a book.
7. I will also drink 8-9 cups of water per day.

I hope that there will be a fast improvement in my left knee joint pain, my sinus infection, my back and stomach pain, relief from diarrhea/constipation, and I am hoping for my anxiety and panic attacks to go away completely.  

And, of course a 30 lb weight loss also would be a great side effect.

So, day one.

1. I successfully avoided all dairy, gluten, eggs and soy.
2. I practiced French and became 22% fluent.
3. I meditated for 10 minutes.
4. I sang 2-3 songs.
5. I exercised.
6. I did enter my weight into MFP, but not food or exercise.
7. I'm journaling here.
8. I drank 1 can of water.

Bedtime report:  Heartburn, hunger, dark urine, possibly start of a headache.  Essential oils on abdomen-lemon, grapefruit, peppermint, and digestzen.  Also inhaled from hand.

Will listen to binaural beats for whole body healing.

Now, bedtime is on track for 11:30, and I'll sleep until at least 7:30 am.

 

Comments

Popular Posts