Cipralex Day 47 and Weigh In

Today I just feel weird.

I feel a lot like I did in the beginning, when I started this whole mess, before the constant and gripping anxiety took hold of me, when I was just tired and breathless and a little scared that I felt off without explanation as to why.

Today at one point I had anxiety run through my body.  It didn't last long, but it did give me the, "Oh no, please not again," feeling.  I've been having breathing issues too.  Blah.

For the last two days I have been beyond thirsty with a thirst that is not quenched with water.  Yesterday I drank over two litres of water, and today about one and a half litres so far, plus my daily frosters.

I just mixed myself up a glass of Emergen-C and I hope that it will help me with whatever is going on; help with my electrolytes and vitamins since I have been playing with my vitamins a lot lately.

After a few days with no vitamins, I still have the throat lump and mucous issues.  My hubby has been noticing that the air has been drier lately too, so this is probably just something that I am reading into now.  We have our humidifier running 24/7, but it has been super cold out for the past few days, so the furnace is likely running more too.

I started my quest to gain weight on November 12, and I weighed in at 93 lbs.  This morning I weighed myself at 98.5 lbs.  Hooray for hitting that five pound mark!!  Five pounds in six weeks isn't quite what I was hoping for.  I had hoped it would go on a little faster, but I can't complain, really, because I am gaining something.  Something is better than nothing.

More thoughts to come soon; tonight I am just too tired, and I want to lay in my nice warm, cozy bed.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts